About Limelight® IPL Photofacial
REGEN AESTHETICS offers the Limelight® IPL photofacial, a modern photo rejuvenation treatment that restores skin’s appearance and glow. This treatment can give you clear, healthy-looking skin with minimal downtime and no significant side effects.
The Limelight® IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) uses advanced flash lamp or broad band light therapy to treat imperfections like sun spots and rosacea. Limelight® is a powerful and versatile technology that effectively evens your skin tone by targeting brown pigments, age spots, discolouration, rosacea, under-eye circles, and redness due to broken capillaries.
The Limelight® IPL is safe and non-invasive. The procedure works by beaming broad band light onto the skin surface in short pulses to promote collagen rejuvenation while targeting browns and reds. This amazing procedure uses cutting-edge technology to deliver noticeable results to correct aged skin and even tone and texture for smoother and younger looking skin over a series of treatment sessions. This treatment is ideal for face, neck, décolletage, hands, and arms.
REGEN AESTHETICS Limelight® IPL Photofacial treatment is available not only to women, but also to discerning men. For best results, we recommend 3 sessions, with sessions scheduled 4 weeks apart, over a treatment regimen.
Contact our skin care specialist today. REGEN THE SKIN YOU’RE IN.
PRE AND POST CARE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PIGMENTED LESION TREATMENTS
[For best results please follow these instructions]
Before Your Treatment
- Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment. Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk bruising. Consult with your physician
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Bruising, redness and swelling are common and resolve with time
- Treated pigment will turn darker (brown to black) within 24-48 hours. Do not pick at treated areas. Treated pigment will exfoliate off the face in approximately 1 week. Treated pigment will exfoliate off the body in approximately 2-3 weeks
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment. Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.
- Additional instructions: