About Laser Genesis®
REGEN AESTHETICS offers Laser Genesis® which is a cutting-edge technology that can give you youthful skin. Laser Genesis® is a non-invasive laser, a highly effective skincare treatment system that uses a medical grade Nd: YAG 1064nm.
Laser Genesis® reverses the signs of aging, improves skin texture and reduces pore size by stimulating collagen regrowth and gently heating the upper dermis well below the skin surface. This has broad applications for numerous conditions and has absolutely no downtime.
During your Laser Genesis® skin rejuvenation procedure you will feel the soft, warmth spread throughout your skin as the laser eliminates blemishes and reduces imperfections. This procedure delivers skin regeneration with no downtime so you can return to your day. Conditions include: blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, acne, melasma, stretch marks, rosacea, uneven texture, and redness.
REGEN AESTHETICS Laser Genesis® treatment is available not only to women, but also to discerning men. For best results, we recommend 6 sessions, with sessions scheduled 2 weeks apart, over a treatment regimen.
Contact our skin care specialist today. REGEN THE SKIN YOU’RE IN.
PRE AND POST CARE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LASER GENESIS TREATMENTS
[For best results please follow these instructions]
Before Your Treatment
• Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment
• No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment
§ Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
• Some medications or supplements may increase the risk bruising. Consult with your physician
• Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc.)
• Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
• History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Bruising, redness and swelling may occur and resolve with time
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment. Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Multiple treatments are required
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.
- Additional instructions: